New Classes Added! Check often for 2017 Classes!
- Critical Care Emergency Nursing
- Cardiac Dysrhythmias IV Therapy/Bloodwithdrawal
- Many More!
SAVE MONEY ON BOOKS - Purchase an E Book!
Order E-Books online! These books are also good for 5 years!
Must bring digital copy of the book to class!
Purchase at www.channing-bete.com
Advanced Practice Certification Review
Prepare for Advanced Practice Certification!!!
Classes scheduled and will be added
- CEN - Certified Emergency Nurse
- CCRN - Critical Care Registered Nurse
- MSNCB - Medical Surgical Nursing Certification
- ONC - Orthopaedic Nursing Certification
- PCCN - Progressive Care Certified Nurse Exam
- PMHN-BC - Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing - Board Certified
Key Medical Resources, Inc. is a continuing education provider that works with a team of experts, with developed systems to provide the best service and training to meet the needs of individuals and organizations. We offer:
- All American Heart Association Programs
- AHA E-Learning Skills Chec
- Instructor Training
- Comprehensive Hospital Education
Mock Code Code Blue
New Grad Programs
- Classroom Programs
- Compliance Training
- On-Site Classes
12 Lead EKG
Head to Toe Assessment
Hemodynamic Monitoring and Chest Tube
Preceptor Training for Nurses
Ventilator and Tracheostomy Care
We create programs unique to your facility. Please contact us for your educational needs.
See Class Descriptions for Class Fees and Details (not registration page)
Contract Personnel and Passport Holders only pay for books or materials if they apply.
TO SET UP TRAINING or QUESTIONS
PLEASE CONTACT US:
Training Center (RCTC)
9774 Crescent Center Drive
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
P.O. Box 2033
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91729
1 mile north of the 10 Fwy
(Archibald and Crescent)
K-PASS Great for Students and New Grads!
- $675 for all classes offered
- Excludes books and materials
- 18 month Visa (window of time)
Examples: BLS, Cardiac Dysrhythmias, Unit Secretary, ACLS, PALS, IV Therapy, State Board Review, Head to Toe Assessment, Lab Values, Critical Care, Emergency Nursing and much more. Specialized course may also be developed based on your individual needs.